Project Control Manager
The Project Control Manager is responsible to establish and manage the Project Control activities across all project phases (FEED, Basic Engineering, Detail Engineering, execution, up to handover to Operations and provisional acceptance of the Facilities, as per Project Strategy (Budget & Schedule), Project execution plan (PEP) and project governance procedures for the project. The Project Control Manager shall ensure that JV policies, rules, guidelines, and procedures are enforced and shall take any action necessary to maintain the quality of Project Control activities to the highest level.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- 10+ years’ experience in project controls for a brownfield project in complex environment
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to enable effective discussion and transfer of information between, contractors, team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to use MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Project and /or Primavera
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively across complex project teams and interface between interdisciplinary departments and within an international team
- Fluent in English
Professional Experience (number of years): 15 - 20
Experience of contract, cost control, Cost Estimate, planning and project administration/control (number of years): 5 - 10
The position will be based in Dubai within EPsCa Contractor office on resident basis with frequent missions to Basra (Iraq) as required. Duration 3-4 years.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.