- This event has passed.
Renmad Hydrogen Europe 2021
September 14 - September 15
How to Design, Build and Operate Profitable Renewable Hydrogen Projects in Europe
Renewable hydrogen is in full expansion, as the industry mobilises to meet the European Commission’s target of 6 gigawatts of electrolysers by 2024 and 40 gigawatts by 2030.
Rewards could be sizeable for companies which participate in the renewable hydrogen upswing. The European renewable hydrogen build up will require cumulative investments of up to €470 billion by 2050. European funds have kickstarted the first wave of large scale of electrolysers, creating lucrative opportunities for companies across the hydrogen value chain.
At Renmad Hydrogen 2021, we have created an agenda to help you overcome these obstacles and build a profitable renewable hydrogen business.
• Renewable Hydrogen Cost Reduction Forecasts. Find out what it will take for renewable hydrogen to beat grey hydrogen and, eventually, gas
• Case Studies and Best Practices on Renewable Hydrogen Project Design and Operation. Learn how leading companies are designing and operating their renewable hydrogen plants to maximise return-on-investment (ROI)
• The State of Electrolyser Technology: Alkaline, PEM, Solid Oxide and beyond. Understand when to deploy each technology to achieve the lowest levelised cost of hydrogen
• In-depth Analysis of Renewable Hydrogen Funds and Regulation in Europe. Gain access to expert analysis on the regulations which are shaping renewable hydrogen markets across Europe
• Renewable Hydrogen to Green Ammonia and Green Methanol. Get an insight into the pros and cons of these hydrogen carriers considering transportation, conversion and reconversion costs, and safety
• Long Distance Hydrogen Transport over Pipelines. Analysis of hydrogen blending in the existing gas network and transporting hydrogen through dedicated pipelines and compressors
• Sources of Renewable Hydrogen Demand. Expert analysis on which sectors will drive demand for renewable hydrogen beyond current uses in oil refining, fertilizers, and chemicals