As the UN Sustainable Development Goals take on increasing significance, what role can the clean energy sector play in helping countries meet different SDGs beyond affordable and clean energy? Can hybrid, clean energy approaches – in particular using solar, wind, hydrogen and storage – become the new energy economy? This webinar will discuss how countries can continue to invest in their clean energy aspirations, where new growth will come from, and investigate the growing importance of hybrid approaches.
- This event has passed.
World Future Energy Summit Back to Business Webinar Series: The New Energy Economy
January 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Jan 18, 2021
- The direct and indirect influence of clean energy on SDGs
- Government priorities for clean energy projects
- Reviewing ongoing energy investments, with a focus on hydrogen and storage
- Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
- The outlook for solar projects in the region – what’s next and which are moving forward