What is MESIA
MESIA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to:
- Promote solar power in the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) region
- Organize networking opportunities for solar professionals
- Produce reports on the latest technologies, standards, and product certifications
- Assist in the development of policies intended to strengthen the local solar industry
Who is part of MESIA?
MESIA has over 100 local, regional and international members including: ABB, ACWA Power, Engie, Eversheds Sutherland, Sungrow, Huawei, Pinsent Mason, Masdar and many more
Member companies are from all segments of the value chain such as; engineering, professional services, manufacturing, contractors, developers and law firms
Any company that is involved or looking to do business in the solar industry within the MENA region is welcome to join MESIA.
Why should I get involved?
Being a member of MESIA gives you access to:
- Solar industry related workshops, lectures and briefings
- High-level and focused networking opportunities
- Exposure to key stakeholders in both the public and private sector
- White-papers and research reports on topics related to solar technology policies
- Marketing & Visibility